Twitch Developer Documentation
Welcome to the Twitch developer documentation site. Here you’ll find the information needed to develop third-party experiences with Twitch.
Chatbots & IRC Drops
Legacy Twitch API v5
Insights & Analytics
Mobile Deep Links
Twitch API endpoints added for Twitch channel stream schedule.
- Get Channel Stream Schedule
- Get Channel iCalendar
- Update Channel Stream Schedule
- Create Channel Stream Schedule Segment
- Update Channel Stream Schedule Segment
- Delete Channel Stream Schedule Segment
Channel Subscription Message has moved from public beta to v1.
See all the latest documentation updates on the changelog.
Feedback and Assistance
For help using Twitch developer products, or to let us know about product or documentation improvements:
- Ask questions on the Twitch Developer Forums.
- Chat with the community on Discord.
- Provide feedback suggestions on UserVoice.
- File issues or bug reports on GitHub.
- Reach out on Twitter.
By accessing or using the Twitch API and other developer products, you agree to comply with and be bound by the Twitch Developer Services Agreement. If you do not agree to be bound by the Twitch Developer Agreement, do not access or otherwise use Twitch developer products.