Twitch Developer Documentation
Welcome to the Twitch developer documentation site. Here you’ll find the information needed to develop third-party experiences with Twitch.
Chat & Chatbots
Legacy Twitch API v5
Insights & Analytics
Mobile Deep Links
Decommissioned WebSub-based webhooks, which resulted in the following documentation changes:
- Removed the Get Webhook Subscriptions endpoint from the reference.
- Deleted the Webhooks Guide and Webhooks Reference topics.
- Updated the Product Lifecycle topic to note the date that WebSub-based webhooks was decommissioned.
See all the latest documentation updates on the changelog.
Feedback and Assistance
For help using Twitch developer products, or to let us know about product or documentation improvements:
- Ask questions on the Twitch Developer Forums.
- Chat with the community on Discord.
- Provide feedback suggestions on UserVoice.
- File issues or bug reports on GitHub.
- Reach out on Twitter.
By accessing or using the Twitch API and other developer products, you agree to comply with and be bound by the Twitch Developer Services Agreement. If you do not agree to be bound by the Twitch Developer Agreement, do not access or otherwise use Twitch developer products.